Warm Duck Salad
- Caesar Romaine lettuce
- Spring onion, roughly chopped
- Micro green
- Slithered almonds
- Sugar snap peas
- Duck breast, thinly sliced
- Raspberry vinaigrette
- Line a salad bowl with Caesar Romaine lettuce and sprinkle rocket and spring onion over top. Add micro greens and slithered almonds.
- Quickly cook sugar snap peas (ice bath these so they stay super bright green) and then add your thinly sliced duck breast. Dress with raspberry vinaigrette.
- How I cook my duck: I turn my pan up to full, place the duck breast into the pan, and then turn the element down to a medium heat. I then cook skin side down until itÛªs crispy. Turn and cook on the other side for 8-10 minutes before resting and cutting. I used saveur peking duck from Farros.