Turmeric and Tomato Baked Snapper
- 2 Lemons
- Tomato (diced)
- Garlic (sliced)
- Olive Oil
- Fresh herbs: Thyme, Basil, Oregano (diced)
- Heat the oven to 180°C on fan bake.
- Make a tin foil parcel to place the fish inside (I use snapper in this dish).
- Into a measuring cup squeeze lemons and add tomato, garlic, olive oil, turmeric, paprika and fresh herbs. Mix well and add to the fish. Seal the foil and bake for 10-15 minutes.
- Add crispy capers to garnish - these are just capers cooked in butter until crispy.