- 2 eggplants
- 1 cup of brown rice (cooked)
- Juice of one lemon
- One small hot chilli
- Mozzarella or goats cheese
- 1 tsp of pesto
- 1 egg scrambled
- 1 garlic clove, diced
- Handful of fresh herbs (oregano & basil)
- Pre heat the oven to 180å¡C, 1/2 the eggplant and scoop out the centre flesh and keep asideÛ_leaving a shell. Coat with oil and salt and put them into the oven.
- Dice the middle part of the eggplant you cut out and add to a hot pan with the chill, garlic, herbs, cooked rice coconut oil and let the mixture brown. At the very end add the scrambled egg and mix thru before putting this whole mixture inside the eggplant shell.
- Top the eggplants with your choice of cheese, and squeeze lemon juice all over before placing into the oven for 45 mins on 160å¡C.
- Serve with crushed peanuts & a pesto, lemon juice and yoghurt sauce (equal parts of each) and fresh herbs.