Mini "Cheese Cakes" - Dairy & Refined Sugar Free
- One Handful of the Walnuts, Almonds and Salted Cashews blended with a tablespoon of coconut butter and a tablespoon of raw honey
- 2 cups cashews soaked in warm water for 4 hours, or over night.
- Drain and add to a high powered blender along with 1 cup of coconut cream and 1/3 cup water, 2 tablespoons honey
- Blended until smooth and Separate into two portions
- With one portion add some soft fruit, I used plums and a dash of beet juice for the pink layer.
- Once you have everything prepared start adding your layers, first a 1.5cm layer of your blended nuts, then your first filling layer. Between colors store the mini cake in the fridge so it can set a little, and the colors don't bleed into each other.
- Once your finished freeze for an hour before eating.