Homemade Paleo Burgers
- 500g good mince
- 3 Tbsps LSA
- 1 egg
- 1-2 Tbsps liquid aminos (@iherbinc)
- 2 small smoked onions diced
- Salt & Pepper
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- Paleo buns: 2 eggs, separated, Chilli oil
- Combine all burger ingredients and let sit for 30-45 minutes before bringing your meat to room temperature before dividing up into patties and frying. This recipe made 4 large patties.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff.
- In a separate container mix the yolks with some chilli oil, and then drizzle this over your stiff egg whites.
- Now very gently fold in the yolk/oil mixture.
- Place on a lined baking tray into moulds or just shape them on the paper and bake for 20 minutes at 180å¡C on fan bake (Keep an eye on them and flip them over when they are crisp on top. Should be slightly crisp on the outside and nice and fluffy on the inside).