Guilt Free Creamy Bacon Chicken Carbonara
- 3 Zucchinis
- 2 Chicken thighs (bone out)
- 2 Eggs
- 3 Tbsp creme (optional)
- 5 Garlic cloves (finely diced)
- 2 thick slices Bacon or Pancetta (diced small)
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese (powdered)
- Salt & Pepper
- Coconut oil
- Beat eggs in small bowl. Mix in cheese and creme. Set aside.
- Cut chicken into bite size pieces and brown (don't cook completely).
- Dice bacon and add this to the pan with the chicken. When nearly done add the garlic and cook until crisp then set aside.
- Turn your 3 zucchinis into noodles with your spiraliser and saute in the same pan you cooked the chicken, bacon and garlic in.
- Add pasta to bacon/garlic mixture and toss to combine.
- Taking pan off heat, slowly pour in egg/cheese mixture (only add as much as you need this makes a lot of sauce), tossing quickly to prevent the eggs from scrambling.
- Serve and enjoy!