- 2-3 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1L water
- ½ cup milk
- 1 banana
- 1 handful of soaked nuts – I used walnuts
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- Combine your chia seeds in a jar with water and shake to combine. Let sit for 1 minute and shake again repeat this 3 times before adding to the fridge and leaving overnight.
- The next morning put the chia in a sieve to remove any excess water. I use a spoon to scrape the bottom of the sieve and this really helps to get all the water out. Then combine with coconut milk, cinnamon and vanilla.
- In a bowl or jar, add the diced banana and soaked nuts. And serve.