- 2 chorizo sausages
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 hot chilli
- 1 onion, diced
- Salted butter
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 cup fish stock
- 1/2 head cauliflower
- 4-6 mussels
- 250g uncooked frozen prawns
- Cauliflower rice: I make this is a food processor. I slice it, change the attachment and then blend it into a fine rice.
- First I took the chorizo sausages and emptied them out of their casings. Brown and set aside.
- Brown garlic cloves, hot chilli and onion in @lewisroadcreamery salted butter. When the onion is transparent add chicken and fish stock and bring to the boil. Add cauliflower rice and cook until soft.
- In a separate pot steam mussels (you could add some stock to this for added flavour). While your steaming the mussels add prawns to your pan with the cauliflower rice. You can also add the chorizo back in now too.
- Serve with the mussels (they are done once once they open). I added some seaweed roe, coriander and dotted in some Waiheke Island herb spread.