Poached Chicken in Asian Broth
- Organic Chicken thighs
- 1 Chilli
- 1cm cube Ginger (thinly sliced)
- 1/2 Leek
- 5 tsp 5 Spice
- 1 Tbsp low sodium Soy Sauce
- 1/3 cup cooking wine
- 1 Tbsp Sesame oil
- Organic Chicken seasoning
- 8 cups Organic Chicken stock
- 1 spring onion (thinly sliced)
- 1 Seaweed sheet (cut into cubes)
- 2 Bok Choy (quartered)
- 1 packet Snow Needle mushrooms
- Brown chilli, ginger, leek, 5 spice, soy sauce, cooking wine, sesame oil and organic chicken seasoning. Add organic chicken stock.
- Dice organic chicken thighs, add to broth mixture and bring to the boil before turning down to a simmer. Let simmer for 30 minutes.
- Before serving add spring onion, seaweed, bok choy and snow needle mushrooms from Farros and serve.