Basil Pesto Zucchini Pasta with Asparagus Macadamia
- 1 medium Zucchini
- 5-10 heads of Asparagus
- 1 handful Macadamia Nuts (roughly chopped)
- 2 tsp Basil Pesto
- Coconut Oil
- Parmesan to serve
- I used my spiral slicer to turn my zucchini into noodles. Place them in a sieve to drain any excess water.
- In a hot pan with coconut oil, add the asparagus heads and pan fry for 5 minutes.
- Add zucchini, macadamia nuts and your favourite basil pesto. Cook for another 5 minutes (keep tossing it while it cooks).
- Serve with a sprinkle of Parmesan.